SOSTINNOVI is a 24 months project started in April 2016, co-financed by 2014-2020 ROP ERDF, Emilia-Romagna Region and a part of Axes 1 Research and Innovation.
The project pursues four major technical goals (Viticulture, Oenology, Waste valorization, ICT) of industrial research and two of management:
- OR0: Coordination and management
- OR1: Remote management of vineyards and other advanced techniques applied to viticulture
- OR2: Innovation of products and processes in the oenological industry
- OR3: Valorization of winery and vineyards by-products
- OR4: Monitoring of winemaking processes and ICT applied to the whole industry
- OR5: Outcomes spread and Dissemination of results